Pakistani students who want to study in Malaysia need to obtain a student visa from the Malaysian embassy or consulate in their home country. The Malaysia study visa for Pakistani is valid for up to three years in some cases, and allows you to stay in Malaysia for the duration of your studies. You must have a valid passport, offer proof of financial support, and meet other requirements in order to be eligible for a student visa.
Pakistani students who want to study in Malaysia we have to get a student visa from the Malaysian embassy or consulate in Pakistan. The student visa is valid for a period of three months, during which time the student must enter Malaysia. Once in Malaysia, the student must apply for a Student Pass at the Immigration Department.
The types of study programs that are eligible for a student visa are:
- Post-secondary education such as diploma and degree courses
- Pre-university foundation studies
- English language programmes
Malaysian Student Visa Fees
The Malaysian understudy visa charges are as per the following:
- -RM230 for an understudy visa application
- RM30 for an understudy visa handling charge
- RM10 for a migration security overcharge
- An identification with no less than a half year legitimacy and one clear page
What’s more, understudies should give the accompanying records:
- A duplicate of their identification bio data page
- A duplicate of their scholastic records and declarations
- A letter of acknowledgment from a Malaysian college or instructive organization
Malaysia Student Visa Duration
The understudy Malaysia study visa for Pakistani is legitimate for a time of five years. The visa can be utilized for a solitary or various passages. The understudy visa is legitimate for the length of the course that has been endorsed by the Malaysian specialists. The understudy visa can be utilized for concentrating in any organization in Malaysia.
Malaysian Student Visa Extensions
Malaysian understudies who are concentrating in colleges and schools in the United Kingdom can apply for an augmentation to their visas. The visa augmentation will permit them to keep on remaining in the United Kingdom and complete their examinations.
To be qualified for a visa expansion, understudies should meet the accompanying necessities:
- Be a Malaysian resident
- Be enrolled as a full-time understudy at a perceived college or school in the United Kingdom
- Have a substantial Tier 4 Student Visa
- Have not surpassed the greatest review length for their course.
Can Pakistani students apply for scholarships in Malaysia?
Yes, Pakistani students can apply for scholarships in Malaysia. The Malaysian government offers a range of scholarships for international students, including the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS), which is open to Pakistani students. The scholarship covers full tuition and living expenses, and applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be eligible.
Best Universities in Malaysia
There are numerous colleges in Malaysia, and the best ones fluctuate contingent upon what you are searching for. The absolute best Universities in Malaysia are:
- College of Malaya – Located in Kuala Lumpur, UM is the most seasoned college in Malaysia and one of the loftiest colleges in Asia. It is likewise an individual from the Association of Commonwealth Universities and the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning.
- University Sains Malaysia – Located in Penang, USM is a state funded college that is notable for its science and designing projects.
Malaysia is a great place to study. We witnessed some of the best Universities in Malaysia, and the cost of living is relatively low. In this article, we looked at the process of obtaining a Malaysia student visa. If you are interested in studying in Malaysia, be sure to follow the steps outlined in this article.