Are you facing space issues at your home and trying to find the optimum furniture that provides enough storage without occupying much space? Then you have landed in the right place. Making space available for utility has become one of the most challenging problems these days. To solve this problem, designers are resorting to space-saving furniture that not only provides you a space to carry out other activities but also becomes a great storage option. Choosing the right space savers can make your home appear like a smartly planned space. Here are the best space savers that you should consider buying for your home.
- Transformable beds- The list has to begin with the famous sofa cum beds that are extensively used by people to save space. Such types of beds serve the dual purpose of being a sofa and a bed. These beds are super easy to be transformed as per your need. An added benefit is that they also have stores where you can keep all your unwanted items. Use it as a sofa or bed, this furniture offers equal comfort as compared to ordinary ones. A sofa cum bed is a great space-saving option for the bedroom, guest room, or even living room.
- Foldable table– Often you might experience that there is a shortage of tables when there are lots of guests at your place but specially restricting an area with an ordinary table seems not a satisfactory solution for this problem. Instead, go for foldable tables which act as a good teapoy when required and can be folded and kept aside when not in need. This type of table serves as an extra platform when you host a party or have unexpected guests at your home.
- Wall-mounted writing desk– An optimum working desk has become a necessary part of every home since work-from-home has become the new normal. However, if there is not enough space at your home to fit a full-fledged work table then you must consider having a wall-mounted writing desk. These can be used as your work station when needed and can be mounted back towards the wall when not required. The amazing thing is that this furniture required zero floor space which makes it a worthy investment.
- Shoe rack with a seat– Often the entrance area of most homes is compact. However, having a shoe rack and a small seat to wear your footwear is required in that area. Instead of making the space congested by incorporating both, go for a shoe rack with a flat top that serves the seating purpose. Keep your shoe collection beneath the seat and you are all set to get an organized entrance area.
- Storage beneath the stairs– If you have little or no storage at your place due to space constraints then you shouldn’t be wasting any area of your house that can be smartly transformed into something that helps you solve the space availability issue. If you have stairs at your home then the space beneath the stairs can be used to construct drawers and cabinets where you can store your extra clothes, books, petty items, etc. This space-saving hack is gaining popularity with time.
Read more interesting articles at nightinnovations