- Take a journey into the desert safari Dubai and test your adrenaline with a few adrenaline-pumping activities.
- A 4×4 can help you go up and down sand dunes quickly which is known as “dune bashing.” It will be your new favourite thing to do in the desert.
- Enjoy complimentary coffee and drinks, a shisha pipe, a BBQ, and traditional live music.
Prepare for an all-action adventure that will show off the Desert Safari Dubai best to offer. “Dune bashing,” “sandboarding,” and “BBQ” are just some of the things you can do in the desert. You can do them all because you have a long time to do them.
You’re in the right place. People who go on this adventure get to leave the 5-star luxury of Dubai and go straight to a desert.
Enjoy the sights as your air-conditioned car takes you into the sandy abyss. Then board your cutting-edge all-terrain vehicle and hurtle around the shifting dunes with your expert driver in the back seat. It’s like your roller coaster, but it’s different every time.
After you’ve smashed those dunes, you can try your hand at sandboarding and watch the birds soar in a falconry show.
After all thrilling activity you have a traditional Arabic BBQ with authentic shisha and a show called Nashaat. Also, you can get the VIP ticket, which comes with a private catered service, comfortable seats for the show, and tasty food served right at your table.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- In the car, there is cold mineral water.
- Dune is bashing (30-40 min.)
- In a short camel ride,
- Drinks and snacks
- Kahwa and dates are also available.
- A gorgeous and attractive Hanna design on hands
- BBQ dinner with meat and veggie options.
- Photos of a falcon and a sunset photo stop
- Possibility to dress up in Arab clothes and take photos.
- In this case, people smoke shisha or hookah.
- Tanoura and fire show off (this may vary during Ramadan)
What’s not included
- A night’s stay
- You can go quad biking and a dune buggy
- Also Read: https://nightinnovations.com/beautiful-country-of-qatar-through-the-desert-safari/
- In the summer, get picked up from your hotel in Dubai between 5:30 and 7:15.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and pick up your Adventure Pack from the ranger (Headscarf, Stainless Steel Water Bottle and Bag). Guests who book with us get these as gifts to take home.
- Marvel at a spectacular falcon show shows how falcons are trained and how they interact with hawks, eagles, and owls (75 minutes).
- Take several camel rides around the camp to get a sense of what it’s like to be a true Bedouin.
- Having breakfast at an authentic Bedouin camp is a great way to start the day.
- Take a nature tour through the Dubai Desert Conservation Drive in a vintage Land Rover.
- Between 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM, you should return to the hotel depending on the time of year. Your whole experience will last about five hours.
Sandboarding in Dubai is one of the most popular things to do in the city, and it’s very popular. Sandboarding and Dubai desert safari have become very popular in the deserts around Dubai in the last few years.
Dubai has a lot of big sand dunes with different heights and slopes, which makes it an excellent place to do desert-based adventure sports. Dubai is a great place to go sandboarding, even if you live in the city and want to help. Find the best sandboarding experience in Dubai with this guide. We’ll show you how to learn about this unique desert sport and how to do it yourself.
You can show this unique desert safari with falconry and birds of prey is an important part of Arabian Desert life and history, so show it off! Take part in an amazing cultural journey and learn everything you need to know about falconry in the past and how it is still used today. Take part in birds of prey shows and let them fly to your glove while you learn other tricks.
You’ll end your day with a traditional Emirati breakfast and a trip through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a vintage Land Rover.
A Camel Desert Safari is the best way to see the desert in Dubai. On a traditional camel convoy, cross the desert and learn why nomadic Bedouin relied on these cute animals. We only offer ethical camel safaris in Dubai. We follow strict animal welfare rules and only offer safe camel safaris.
Camels are the “ships of the desert” because they move across the desert sands quickly and gracefully. People who lived in the desert with Bedouins took a 45-minute ride through the desert. It took you to a falcon show in the desert dunes.
Sit back as the sun goes down over the sand dunes in the Arabian Desert. Take in the beautiful scenery. Get some great photos with the falcons before going to a real Bedouin camp inside a private desert retreat owned by the Royals.
Spend the night in 1950s Dubai. We have a traditional Bedouin camp where you can do fun things like henna painting and making live Arabic bread and coffee. We also have traditional performances and high-quality shisha (Hubbly bubbly). You can eat a four-course meal of Arabic food and enjoy the desert under the stars while you’re there.