Finding the most effective tattoo stencil printer can help the tattoo artist in getting the perfect body art. If you look at the below list you’ll know how.
Do you work as a tattooist and you don’t own a tattoo stencil maker? Do you feel that finding the right size to apply on the skin of your client and ink them up is the most difficult aspect of your job?
There is no doubt about it!
With stencil printers it is possible to have the design printed directly on the paper you are using to create the perfect size for the task at hand.
Types of Tattoo Printer
You’re trying to find the top tattoo machine for your salon. Which one is the best? This is the main question. It’s true, there’s more than one kind of printing equipment available. Knowing about the different types is essential to make the best choice.
Ink Tattoo Printers:
The most popular model for stencil printers is an inkjet printer. In order to use it, you have to use ink cartridges in order to print images on sheet of paper that you stencil.
Laser Tattoo Printers:
It’s one of those choices that provide detailed images. However, they’re not designed meant for stencils, they are it is more for use in temporary tattoos.
Stencil work remains on your body after applying the vaseline before you ink with the needle. It’s not this one. It will go away.
It’s a good alternative to keep in the salon for those clients who aren’t sure whether or not they’re ready to an ongoing tattoo for their bodies.
Dot-matrix Tattoo Printers:
The traditional dot-matrix gives you higher resolution for stencils. Most tattoo artists prefer using it over other types of stencils. However, they need time to draw the design onto the paper.
Thermal Tattoo Printers:
And then there are thermal copiers. To get a speedy, clean and smooth image transfer onto the stencil, you must try it. Tattoo artists of all kinds love this thermal copier. In contrast to ink cartridges it is not required to change parts as cartridges in this case. It is therefore an investment once and worth the cost.
How to Use a Tattoo Stencil Printer
The use of using the stencil maker for tattoos doesn’t have to be that difficult. Follow the steps below and you’ll get knack of it quickly.
- The first step is to connect the tattoo transfer machine into a wall outlet and turn off the power on the copier.
- If you have the power light on, you can get the sheet of transfer paper. It ought to contain three layers: one yellow as well as a brown, and the carbon one.
- Open the lid of your copier for tattoos.
- Take the sheet of paper and take off the middle layer, which is the brown layer.
- To proceed, grab the yellow sheet and place it on the bottom part on the reverse. The paper should be able to make its way up to the core of the copier.
- Be sure that the white portion of the sheet is towards the toward the sky.
- The next step is when you must pull out the yellow paper. Close the lid over it, and the yellow paper must be straight with the edges and then.
- After you’ve secured the lid closed then fold the sheet (yellow) so that it can placed on the top of the lid of the tattoo copier.
- You’ll need to transfer the tattoo design into the slot on the front of the machine. Be sure to have the paper facing down.
- All that needs being done to hit the copy button, and it will begin transferring the design of the tattoo onto your stencil.
- Once you’re done, have the carbon layer removed , and then you’re done. You’ve got the copy of your tattoo to be placed on the client’s skin to trace and inking.
Best Tattoo Printer: Things to Consider
The best thermal tattoo printer shouldn’t be that difficult when you know what to look for. If you don’t know this stuff as is, you can learn more from this site to help you make the right decision.
It’s not the most important item in the world to many. But having a solid machine in your kitchen can be useful. Particularly, if you need to transport it around and need to travel with it, a sturdy body made of ABS plastic will provide it with the endurance to move the machine from place location.
Easy to use:
The element that matters most is how simple it is to make use of. If you find an item that has an uncomplicated learning process, it will increase your efficiency big time. Instead of drawing the image on paper for around 30 minutes it is possible to transfer the image onto the stencil paper in just a few minutes using the device.
It is recommended to choose an equipment that isn’t overly noisy. Many of the low-end thermal printers emit lots of noise, which can be annoying at times. Make sure that the printer you’re purchasing works quietly.
Apart from the sound issue you should also consider the heating. Since it’s an thermal printer, it will be heated certain. Make sure the printer you’re purchasing cools down quickly to ensure that you don’t need to wait long to utilize it. Most models allow one or two sheet of paper before you have to wait for it cool enough to use.
The transfer of the paper should be smooth and clear. It must get all the details correct to allow easy inking. A majority of the equipment here can be used for lines graphs and intricate patterns. But , they will not be exactly the exact. Also, make sure you choose an excellent printer, and stay clear of those who advertise a cheap tattoo stencil printer.