Water glass, hydrolyzed in an acidic solution to create a gel, is hydrolyzed into silicone rubber by aging, washing, drying, and other procedures in the industrial production of solid silicone rubber. The amount of water in lsr overmolding determines how transparent it will be. or white plain color. Silicone rubbers, such as micro spherical and microgranular versions, are commercially available and often employed as catalyst carriers in fluidized bed processes.
Silicone rubber impacts:
Since catalyst carriers are often made by immersing silicone rubbers in catalytic active component solutions, custom silicone parts absorb these active ingredients, which are then dispersed on their surface by a variety of processes including drying, activation, etc.
- Preparation of a supported catalyst using silicone rubber has a significant impact on its attributes such as the pore volume and pore size distribution.
- With an average pore size of less than 15-20, the term “fine-pored silicone rubber” has been used; with an average of between 40 and 50, it has been used to describe silicone rubber with larger pores.
Factors influencing pore structures:
- The pore structure is not conducive to the diffusion of reactants but may lower catalyst surface utilization rate; product molecules formed deep in pores are difficult to exit, making it possible for side reactions to occur.
- Several factors influence the pore structure of silicone rubber, including the production procedure and circumstances of use. It is possible to enlarge silicone rubber that has been commercially available by using a procedure known as pore expansion treatment.
For example, at 320 °C, 10MPa hot-pressing treatment may alter the specific surface area and average pore size of lsr overmolding silicone rubber from 135m2/g and 123, respectively.
Transparent silicone rubber in its solid-state:
- The basic ingredients are made up of solid bits. The lsr overmolding must be cleaned while demolding is comparable to the production of plastic goods.
- Medical and infant items may all benefit from the usage of liquid silicone rubber since it can come into close contact with food and the human body.
- Solid silicone rubber is often used in everyday items, industrial miscellaneous parts, electronic silicone parts, specialized industrial silicone parts, automotive silicone parts, etc.
- When it comes to food-grade silicone rubber, both liquid and solid silicone rubber have been thoroughly tested for safety.
Removing sodium ions from water glass:
It is typical to practice in the industry to utilize liquid silicone rubber to remove the sodium ions from water glass to produce silica sol. A silica catalyst for acrylonitrile manufacture by ammoxidation of propylene, for example, is prepared by spray-drying a solution containing the active component and mixing custom silicone parts with silica sol; food-grade daily requirements, maternal and child items.
Injection moulding liquid silicone rubber (LSR) is the full name of the vulcanization equipment used to create liquid silicone rubber (LSR).
Using an injection lsr overmolding machine saves time and money by mixing A/B glue in a few seconds at a predetermined temperature, and it can make all high-temperature glue products with excellent precision and output. Next year, silicone rubber material development will be dominated by this new technology.