Chairs represent a typical class of furniture both in houses and offices. New ideas have led to designing various types of chairs that serve a purpose and are comfortable. Modern interior planners seem extra careful while choosing a specific kind of chair as it directly impacts the décor.
Chairs are meant to be paired with a study table, and placed as a garden component; also, we have portable chairs that can be shifted as per our needs. The kinds of chairs also differ based on their material, such as wood, plastic, steel, etc. In this blog, we are about to discuss the associated features to make it convenient for you to choose the right type when you are looking to get chairs on rent.
Top 5 Versatile Chair Types that Go Well both in Offices and Personal Spaces
- Desk chair: This is a modified form of task seat that delivers an optimum comfort level while someone is engaged in work on their desk space. Desk chairs themselves have a lot of subcategories like executive office chairs, drawing seats, ergonomic tools, etc., all of which come with a variety of unique styles and shapes. If you’ve recently adopted a work-from-home lifestyle, then an expensive executive seat can be the best fit to pair up with an advanced study table on rent.
- Tulip chair: This is a classic specimen of modern furniture design that complements specifically a dining environment. The base of this type of chair is typically built of cast aluminum, while the smooth body is made truly of fiberglass. Tulip chairs come with upholstery, often in the form of separately washable foam cushions.
- Lounge chair: Lounging seats are ideal for spending some quality leisure time. These seats are built to provide relaxation in cozy homely settings and in progressive business environments where individuals can sit back and enjoy a few minutes of break before they continue with their work.
- Recliner chair: These chairs can be adjusted back and forth as per the user’s need. They even come with a footrest. Reclining chairs can be considered a pinnacle of comfort both in houses and offices where someone can continue working on his laptop. He’s comforted by the smart ergonomics delivered by this fully upholstered leather or fabricated seat.
- Plastic chair: This type is most common in Indian homes and commercial settings mainly because of its durability and affordable rates. High-grade plastic material endures a considerable amount of weight. Many of them even come with an armrest which is a desirable feature, especially for those who work for long hours sitting on these chairs. The plastic material can bear extreme heat, cold and rainy weather. Thus these are fit for outdoor usage too. However, there is no provision for upholstery in these seats. The most basic use of the chair is to relax. The chairs that are meant for sitting comfortably and relaxing are mostly used in Living Areas and are designed to provide the users a cozy and comfortable seating experience. As comfort is the prime factor in the design of these chairs, it’s important to understand the “comfortable human sitting posture” to choose the right types of chairs for a living room.
The decision rests on the buyer. However, we are always there to help by mentioning the characteristics of each type. Décor plays an important part, and modernized designs like tulips and lounge chairs look good in westernized living spaces and offices. Although if someone is looking for low maintenance and durable seating solutions, plastic chairs are an ideal option.
More Reading for most informative content read here: nightinnovations