Download Epson L380 Driver – In your day-to-day printing, a multifunction printer that delivers comfort and simplicity of use is the best option. Using a built-in ink tank to produce excellent photographs and papers, this printer has four color options for true picture printouts using Epson ink.
This printer is simple to use for those who print images and documents on a regular basis, and it comes with an ink tube for added convenience. Moreover, it produces excellent picture prints as well.
This printer includes a copy, scan, and print feature and a small, space-saving design that makes printing simple. It is simple to use and can be used in any room, even a small one. A navigation button is located on the front of the printer, allowing you to operate and manage the printer.
Details about the Epson L380 Printer Driver Download
Installation of Epson L380 drivers is described in the software.
Driver version Windows 32 bits: 36.85 MB | V2.50 | 2016-09. Driver version Windows 64 bits: 39.6 MB | V2.50 | 2016-09. Scanner version Windows 32/64 bits: 25.53 MB | V220.127.116.11 | 2017-03. Driver version Mac: 37.4 MB | V9.81| 2016-09.
Install Printer Drivers
To install a print driver for Windows, follow these steps:
- Save the file to your computer.
- Choose the location of the previously saved file.
- Double-click the “exe” extension file on the download location to begin the installation, which will begin immediately.
Install Mac OS X Print Driver:
- Save the file to your computer. Choose the place where the file will be downloaded.
- Mount the Disk Image by double-clicking the downloaded file.
- Install the Disk Image by double-clicking it.
- To execute the settings, double-click the “dmg” extension file. Install and configure your product’s connection settings by following the on-screen directions.
Installing a Print Driver on a Linux System:
As per the Administrator handbook, install the supplied package file archives.
Follow the steps above to install and use this program.
Epson L380 Driver: Free Downloads Available!
Free Epson L380 driver download for Windows is available. Both Windows and Mac are supported. Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Mac OS X 10.11–10.6 are all supported. Such drivers make it simple to set up your printer and scanner. So, print, scan, copy, set up, maintenance, modify and check ink levels are all aspects of the software.
Here is all that you need to know about the compatibility of this driver:
- Windows 10 comes in 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 8.1 are available.
- Windows 8 comes in two editions: 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Windows 7 comes in 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Windows Vista is available in 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP.
Apple Intel Mac OS X
- El Capitan is the latest version of Mac OS X.
- Yosemite 10.10 is a Mac operating system.
- 10.9 Mavericks is a Mac operating system.
- Mountain Lion is a Mac OS X version 10.8.
- 10.7 Lion is a Mac operating system.
- Snow Leopard is a version of Mac OS X 10.6.
When it comes to features, this printer offers a plethora of options. It has a high yield, with a black and white yield of 4500 and a color yield of 7500. Most importantly, it has a lower operational cost, allowing you to save money. Finally, you may choose to copy, publish, or check with only one touch.
This printer’s pricing is on the higher end of the spectrum. On the other hand, this printer is ideal for males who want to print in large quantities at a low cost.
Last but Not Least
From this Epson L380 Review, it can be concluded that this printer is ideal for males who want to print in huge quantities at a low cost. Furthermore, this publication has excellent publishing quality and a high-speed quality. The printer’s tiny and attractive appearance might also be an advantage in attracting customers.
How to Setup the Epson L380 Printer Driver Software
- Go to the printer’s official website or go straight to the URL where the post may be found.
- Then choose the Operating System (OS) that is currently in use.
- Choose which drivers you want to download.
- Extract the driver from the location where it was downloaded (if needed).
- Make sure the printer’s USB cord is properly connected to your device (computer or laptop).
- Start on the journey by opening the driver file.
- Follow the steps till they’re finished.
- If you’re finished, be sure to restart (if needed).
We hope we didn’t leave anything out regarding the driver. So, don’t miss out on the opportunity to get an L380 driver. To experience the different outstanding functions of printing, photocopying, and scanning, go to the link to get the newest version of the Epson L380 printer driver.
Share this driver information with all of your relatives and friends who possess an Epson printer to use their printer without any problems. Also, don’t forget to leave a rating and a remark.
Read more interesting articles at Night Innovations