As a small business, you don’t always have the resources to create a dedicated call center to service your target market. On the other hand, customer service is not something you can ever skimp on, especially as a small and developing business.
Fortunately, there is a wide range of call center solutions for small business purposes that can assist your agents in efficiently handling client calls and other associated tasks.
This blog will first go over the 3 key benefits of call center software. Then we will look at the top 3 call center software options for small businesses.
We will highlight their important features and pricing to help you make an informed decision.
3 Major Advantages of Using Call Center Software in a Small Business
Let’s look at how a complete call center solution can help your small company get a competitive advantage.
1. Reduced Costs
There are affordable call center solutions specifically designed for small businesses. These call center solution plans are either priced monthly or annually per user. Furthermore, as your company grows, these plans become more cost-effective. You can also select and add features based on your budget and needs.
2. Enhanced Security
A call center solution typically encrypts your data in the cloud with a backup, protecting it from prying eyes. It will ease any customers’ security concerns about sharing their personal information with a small business and boost their trust in your brand.
3. Multi-Channel Support
Today’s customer service is more than merely answering phone calls. Customer service plays a significant role in whether your business gains profits or losses.
In addition to phone calls, many businesses strive to provide a comprehensive customer experience using numerous contact channels like email, live chat, and so on.
Call center solutions enables this type of multi-channel assistance by seamlessly integrating all channels on a single platform. This goes a long way in enhancing your customer service and increasing consumer loyalty to your expanding organization.
Top 3 Call Center Solution Providers For Small Business
Aavaz is an international cloud-based call center solution provider that offers on browsers/smartphones and provides a hassle-free connection between businesses and their consumers.
Aavaz is a CRM-integrated dialer with numerous voice options based on various company requirements. It aids in workflow optimization and makes dialing faster and more precise. It offers integrated contact management, which optimizes processes and speeds up and improves calling accuracy. It efficiently manages outbound/inbound campaigns, leads, and support tickets.
Starting Price – $85 per user per month.
- Integrated contact management & optimized workflow for efficient and accurate dialing
- Execute successful inbound and outbound campaigns
- Lead management and support ticket management
- Agent Monitoring in real-time
- Integrated Voice, CRM, Marketing, Lead, and Support on Dialer
- Easy and quick deployment within a few minutes
- Powerful de-duplication
- Accurate analytics and reports
- Complete call recording and tracking
Freshdesk is another call center solution that helps develop a positive customer-business connection. This helpdesk call center solution allows firms to manage client discussions from a single platform and control auto-responses to frequently asked questions. This program is essential for saving time and collaborating more effectively with others to resolve challenges.
Users can use this program to rank tickets based on their priority and allocate them to the appropriate team. Customers can easily maintain track of their raised tickets as a result. The program can efficiently create workflows by exchanging tickets with other teams without compromising user access.
Starting Price- $18 per month, per agent.
- Collects consumer information on a uniform platform to assist call center agents in quickly resolving customer queries.
- Allows customers to engage with your representatives using their preferred platforms, such as email, social media, and live chat.
- Using clever routing engines reduces call wait times.
- Boosts employee productivity by utilizing the tool’s built-in automation.
- Customers can access self-service alternatives via forums and a knowledge base.
Zendesk Chat is a top-rated live chat software for service industries and teams. Businesses can utilize Zendesk to communicate with customers in real-time with this platform. Live chat call center solution enables companies to be available at all times.
Zendesk Chat’s business model gives a simple and high-quality customer experience via a responsive and no-latency messenger. When prospective consumers enter the website, the live chat software immediately generates a pop-up to engage them.
Zendesk Chat is more than just a live chat messenger; the program also provides extensive and informative live chat analytics. It enables users to evaluate their strategy and determine what needs to be altered. Live chat analytics deals with concerns such as agent performance and consumer happiness.
Starting Price- $49/agent per month.
- By syncing the voice solution with other communication channels, agents can access all client information in real-time.
- Allows you to handle customer calls, voicemails, and texts in the same place as emails, chats, and social messages, unifying communications.
- Allows you to expand your voice skills by incorporating other tools such as enhanced call transcription, redaction, and so on.
- IVR, group routing, and after-hours routing are used to route calls to the appropriate agent at the appropriate time.
- Produces real-time cross-channel data for comparing call performance to other modalities of customer connection.
A call center solution tailored to the needs of small businesses will assist improve customer service while lowering overall business expenditures. That is why you must select a complete software solution that will enable your company to do more with less.
Since the Aavaz FreePBX call center solution uses the internet for phone connections rather than the telephone exchange, it assists small businesses in handling call center operations without the need to establish a full-fledged call center.
Leave a Reply