US citizens do not require a visa to visit Sri Lanka and can enter the country by following the Sri Lanka travel restrictions. Sri Lanka’s Electronic Travel Authorizations is completely accessible online. Passport holders from the United States of America are not needed to make an appointment at an embassy or consular office. The United States of America is one of a number of nations whose residents may enter Sri Lanka with an e-Visa. As an American citizen, you are not needed to apply for a visa at the nearest Sri Lankan embassy. So, how do you apply for a Sri Lanka visa for US citizens? This tutorial will walk you through the whole process of applying for a Sri Lanka visa for US citizen, including the requirements and expenses.
Sri Lanka Visa for Citizens Of The United States:
The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) , sometimes referred to as the Electronic Visa (e-Visa), is the official document that allows you to enter Sri Lanka for tourist, business, or transit through any international airport or seaport. Americans can choose from the following sorts of Sri Lanka visa for US citizens, depending on the purpose of their trip:
- Tourist ETA: utilized for errands and medical care. This ETA type allows for two entries and a stay of 30 days from the date of arrival. If you want to apply for the Tourist ETA then you must know that is Sri Lanka open to US tourists?
- Business ETAs are used while attending a conference, a negotiation, a business meeting, or for any other purpose. You may enter Sri Lanka more than twice and stay for up to 30 days following the initial entry.
- Transit ETA: for passengers from the United States who will spend no more than 48 hours in Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Nationals of The United States:
The prerequisite individuals to get a Sri Lanka visa for US citizens are straightforward. After completing the online application form and making payment, all you need to do is supply a copy of your US passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your arrival in Sri Lanka, as well as one blank page for stamping. Generally, the Sri Lanka consulate USA does not demand complicated documentation unless you are not sufficiently immunized or in some other exceptional circumstances. In some instances, our specialists will advise you on what further preparations you should do. It might be a hotel reservation or a Covid-19 insurance policy. Please keep in mind that the email address provided is usually used to get a digital result of the e-Visa confirmation process. Finally, your visa for Sri Lanka from USA will be emailed to you. We recommend printing it and keeping it beside your passport.
The Cost of a Sri Lanka visa for US Citizens:
Global Immigration Services Limited offers three different ETA/e-Visa processing alternatives. You may select the one that best meets your requirements:
- Standard service: this level of service guarantees a wait time of no more than three business days.
- If you choose this option, your visa application will be processed within 24 hours.
- When you select this option, you will receive the final outcome within five business hours.
To apply for a Sri Lanka visa for US citizens, there are two (2) types of fees to pay: service fees and government fees. The total fee will vary depending on the type of e-Visa you require and the duration of your stay. Bear in mind that both of these elements affect your bill.
For more information about travelling and different country visa’s visit this site.